Monday, July 06, 2009









The weather in my neck of the woods:
It was cloudy this morning but the air was crisp & cooler. The sun is shinning now and the temperature is 89 degrees!


One of my simple pleasures:
Listening to the wind chimes. What a peaceful sound!


On my bedside table:
"Reposition Yourself" by T.D.Jakes


On my TV:
Several old episodes of "Burn Notice". I love this show!


On the menu for tonight:
Lemon Pepper Chicken, cream corn, and fresh sliced tomatoes. Not sure what else..I will have to feel the rest of it out as I go along.


On my To Do List:
Vacuuming
Picking up.
Weed pulling.


New Recipe I tried last week:
Lemon Blueberry Pound cake


In the craft basket:
I just dont have one of these!


Looking forward to:
I have been granted a transfer to work in ICU full time! I love this area & have worked there often. It will be a nice change & a great learning environment.


Homemaking Tip for this week:
Summertime meal planning is a whole lot easier when there are fresh veggies and things in season. I let Summer's produce tell me what to cook.


Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
I love how so many bloggers posted about what the 4th of July means to them, the family celebrations, the patriotic pictures! There wasn't a single favorite as all of them were great! I love being able to step into every ones home & see their traditions & celebration's!


Favorite photo from last week:
Little Package loves a fresh tomato!













Lesson learned the past few days:
Just let GOD handle it!


On my Prayer List:
Many family members and some friends.


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
Streams in The Desert....this is one of the best devotionals I have ever used!


Visit Sandra for more Homemaking Monday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice.

Pamela RN in OH

dot said...

Tina, I'm so glad you got the job!!
I love Little Package's curley blond hair and big blue eyes.

Jen said...

great list this week. the temps are cooler right now but intended to be hotter at the end of the week.

yes we love some fresh veggies as well. lil pkg and i would get along just fine with her tomato...