Wednesday, May 17, 2006



These are birds but not of the same feather...but look, are they not flocking together? If I had waited just a minute more several cardinals would have appeared at the feeder. My ducks frequently follow my Tom Turkey around on the property. My turkey follows my husband & I around. Often at night, Turk and my dog Gandalf sleep near one another. It is a strange arrangement but one I dont mind. I have been blessed all my life to have been around and cared for many of Gods creatures. "Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?" Math 6:26. ...And HE thinks I am more important than them! What a Blessing !

4 comments:

Reviekat said...

I love the verse - it goes well with the picture. :)

Anonymous said...

Turkeys are great! What a cute picture :o)

Tina Leigh said...

Thanks to you both!

homespun living said...

Hi Tina Leigh,
Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comments. I love the name Gandalf for your dog--the Lord of the Rings is also one of my favorite movies.
Debbie