Wednesday, August 05, 2009

GREEN TEA IS A HOOT!




I love owls...we have many around here. There's nothing like the sound of a "WHO-WHO-WHOALLLLLL" at night or in the early morning. My son spotted this one in a pine tree on the edge of the pond. That is where we see a lot of owls. This one is a Barred Owl.

So what has that got to do with green tea? Not a Cotton-pickin thing....except that I had a cup of hot green tea last night! I guess it has been about 10 years since I've had any....I didn't like it then but now I do. It was Danny's idea actually. He requested it...so I bought some yesterday.

And that's all I have to say about that!

7 comments:

dot said...

I can't imagine Danny drinking green tea. I bought some once and one cup was too much so I gave the rest away. You sure didn't get your hot tea drinking from your mama.

Unknown said...

I love owls and green tea! What a cool picture!

Susanne said...

The owl is so beautiful! I've haven't seen very many live, myself, but when I do it's always a nice surprise that leaves me wishing I had taken my camera!

I'm so not a green tea fan.

Anonymous said...

Green tea makes the very best iced tea. Try it.

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

Green tea is supposed to be good for us, but I prefer black tea!

Is that a watermelon in the next picture?

Katherine

Jonell w Harrison said...

Really Great photo! The owl doesn't even look real. wonderful.

re Green Tea: perhaps it's one of those aquired taste as is with some other teas.

For me it's usually all about the "Tea experience", the ritual.
You know, the tray, the pot, the pretty cups, pretty little cloth napkins. It can create such a moment..allows me to downshift, to focus on the sights, sounds of creation all around me. So there! :^)

my home sanctuary said...

What a neat photo of the owl. I love your green photo's on the last post too.
Thanks for coming by and visiting me today. Tryying to stay cool here too. Inside is good.
Have a Blessed Week,
Sherry