Thursday, February 12, 2009

SIGNS OF LOVE............








I've had a good week! Little Package has been here & we have had a great time! The weather(which is sooo crazy here) has been nice enough to go outside & enjoy. Package & I went to the park & had a picnic. I think Spring Fever has attacked because there were piles of women & children at the park!

Valentine's Day is this weekend and my oldest son's birthday. I am making him some cookies. I am making Danny & I a strawberry cake. Nothing fancy...just a box recipe (but we love it!). Package gets a little box of candy & a small Teddy Bear.

Have any of you looked at the Victoria Magazine? I really like it and have decided to subscribe to it.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I'm glad you guys got out..we did too. She is getting so big.

Sandra said...

Love the little one, she's just too cute for words :)