Monday, December 08, 2008

SO I HAVEN'T POSTED IN A WHILE....


We've had Halloween......














Package and I put up the Christmas Tree......






We enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving and great Fall weather.....













Got the slim crop of pecans Harvested and sold.....


And took a trip to my Mama's in North Georgia.....



It has been very busy around here and December doesn't appear to be any less slack! The majority of the craziness is over here....now just the hustle and bustle of the holidays (Holy Days). I am being intentional on making this year Christ focused. I really want it to be a time for me to remember my Savior.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neat orchid! How was the pecan crop this fall? It seems like it is kind of sparse here on the Gulf Coast, at least around here.

It is good to hear what your focus is for Christmas...

Grace said...

I love the Halloween costume of your baby... :)

Jen said...

Lil package looks adorable in her bee costume...she is so cute. I'm so glad you have had this time with her. Special moments.....

K M F said...

she is cute
have a nice day

Anonymous said...

This is a test with a new computer.