Sunday, November 04, 2007




WHERE HAVE I BEEN?

Sister Three has sent me the cutest messages wondering where I have been. No I aint dead & NO I AINT VOTING FOR HILL-LUR-REE!!! LOL!This 4 pound & 9oz package came into my life on October the 5th. Chasalynn Deloris Stone. This is not Danny's first grand but it is mine. I tried to NOT become CRAZY over her.....but it happened anyway. I'm ate up with her!! She was born 5 weeks early but all is well. I took her & her mama to the doctor Thursday & now she weighs 6 pounds and 9 ounces!!! Good night! She spent her first night away from home friday with me & her Papa. Chad & Alyssa live in the next town from here, actually about 1\2 a mile from Danny's business. AND since Chad works with Danny, Danny goes to see her every day. All of the other grands & great-grands live there too so I have to fight to see the baby sometimes! So between doing pecans & having a new baby.....well I'm a little occupied. lol So that is what I have been doing...hehe. I miss all of yall.

15 comments:

dot said...

She sure is a tiny little thing. Pretty name!
That's a good picture of you Tina.

Reviekat said...

You definitely have a great reason for being away! Enjoy your sweet grandbaby and have fun. :)

Oh, and I agree with your mom, good picture of you!!

Jen said...

That is the most sweetest of God's creations....babies I love them so much. How sweet......I have missed you but figured you were wrapped up in pecans....its that time of year again...I do miss talkin to you though.

Marci said...

Oh Tina, she is so precious and tiny. I am thrilled for you. There is nothing any more special than a baby. Give her a kiss and snuggle from Aunt Marci!!

Clara....in TN said...

Tina, how precious she is. Is Chad your son or is Alyssa your daughter?

Galla Creek said...

Oh, she does look so small. My little Erin (nurse like you) may be expecting. We will know next Tuesday. She had ovarian cancer when she was 3 years old and only has one ovary...if she is expecting it will be very special as we were afraid she would only have a dog to pet. She said if she has a girl...she is thinking of Ada Esther. Do you like that name?

Galla Creek said...

For this child We prayed, and the Lord has granted us our petition that we made to him. (I Samuel 1:27)

Janice said...

Oh congratulations, Tina! There is nothing in the world like being a grandma! You sure do have a pretty little bundle there! HAVE FUN! Go ahead and spoil her and enjoy every moment. :o)

Lori said...

OH congrats on your new grandbaby. How precious is she.

I can see why you haven't been posting much sounds like you have been very busy.

Come visit my blog when you can.

Kelli said...

Awww...a new little baby to love! Congratulations to the whole family! You don't look like you are about to share that baby with anyone. ;0)

Kelli

Andrea said...

Tina, the baby is so cute but you are so cute too. I saw a picture of you sitting beside Dot with your tongue stuck out so I really didn't get to see what you looked like. I think you make your mama proud. Enjoy that sweet baby. She is so precious.

patsy said...

i miss you a lot.

Jen said...

I hope you had a good Thanksgiving Tina....take care and try to enjoy the up coming holidays.

Patty said...

what a sweet one, and so tiny. I fully understand being totally preoccupied with a grand-baby !
They are the most wonderul miracles !

Anonymous said...

My camera may not be as good as your Mom's as her is surely a great one, but it will be better than the one I had. Now I guess I will have to get a new computer. we have a laptop, but my fingers don't fit it. teehee
sis 3