Monday, April 16, 2007
Revee from Country Roads Tagged me for a WIKIPEDIA MEME.
1. TYPE IN THE MONTH AND DAY YOU WERE BORN. January 3
2. LIST 3 EVENTS THAT OCCURRED THAT DAY.
* 1871 Henry W. Bradley patents OLEOMARGARINE!!!
* 1888 Marvin C. Stone patents the drinking straw!!! (Smart Fella, I think we may be related, lol)
* 1920 CURSE OF THE BAMBINO: The Boston Red Sox sell Babe Ruth to the New York Yankees for a sum of $125,000 and a loan of more than $300,000!!! (Revee, how's that for Baseball history?).
3. LIST 2 IMPORTANT BIRTHDAYS.
* 1892 J.R.R. Tolkien ( One of my favorite authors ever was born on my birthday!! Wow Great minds were born on January 3rd!)
* 1956 Mel Gibson (Ok now dont shoot me down, I LIKE Mel despite the mess last year. I think the Passion of the Christ was a great work and I think he is a good actor. I myself have made comments that I regret I ever made.)
4. LIST ONE DEATH.
* 1903 Alois Hitler. Father of Adolf Hitler Just think, this man died before Adolf became the Murderer he was. It makes you think....Did Alois contribute to the mindset of Adolf or would he have been sickened by his son's acts? Something to ponder....what if huh?
5. This was to tag 5 other people for the same thing but I think most of my friends have already been tagged sooooooo that's all she wrote!!!