HAPPY GROUNDHOG DAY!!
It is old news to most of you now...Ole Phil & his shadow has given us 6 more weeks of Winter!
It is 52 degrees and drizzling rain here today. Makes for a cold damp day!
My husband requested a "Tater Sandwich" for his lunch so I was up & in the kitchen early this morning. After making his lunch I started tonight's supper....Taco soup. The recipe is a little different from what I've cooked before & I think it will be a keeper.
I want to thank Susanne for the "HAPPY 101 AWARD"! That was mighty nice of ya!
So here are 10 things that make me happy.
1. A good meal, especially if I cooked it. (that sense of accomplishment I guess).
2. A fire in the fireplace.
4. My grand daughter!!
5. CHOCOLATE...OF ANY KIND!!!
7. Like Susanne....a good cup of coffee!
8. DVR or Tvo or what ever you call that thingy that lets me record my shows & then watch WITHOUT commercials!
9. Peanut butter...anyway you spread it or cook it or dip it.
10. Blogging! I love it! I can stay at home & go so many places, visit many friends, & learn so much with out ever leaving the house!!!
I would feel wayyyy to guilty trying to give this award out to a select few because the truth is....if I go to your blog...you make me HAPPY & you deserve the HAPPY 101 AWARD....other wise I would not waste my time!! So you know who you are!
Steal the button if you like & list 10 things that MAKE YOU HAPPY! Don't we all need this in our life!!