Friday, May 29, 2009
For more favorite things go over to Suzanne's Living To Tell The Story
1. FAMILY! You know there is really nothing quite like family. I enjoyed cousins coming even if it was for the death of a loved one. My Mama is always here at just the right time helping me with all the preparations. Nick my oldest son, I couldn't have done it all without him. I miss drinking coffee with him on the porch in the mornings.
2. A GOOD CUP OF COFFEE! Nothing Like it! BUT, I am just about out of my Dunkin Donut coffee. I use whole bean and I cant find it anymore at my local stores. Of a matter of fact, I'm having trouble finding ANY WHOLE BEAN COFFEE!
3. SUNRISES ON MY FRONT PORCH! The weather has been so ugly here for so long. I did get one great sunrise this week! Thank you Lord!
4. A GOOD DEVOTIONAL. I have been reading "Streams in the Desert" this year and recently was loaned a book called "Walking With God" that is great as a devotional too.
5. A HEALTHY HUSBAND! Danny has been sickly for a year but has finished his treatment (something I want to post about sometime but need his permission first). The most important thing is he is much better now. I see him doing things that he hasn't been able to do for a year. God is good! All the time! God is good!!!
This is my first Friday Fav Five but I have always enjoyed Jen. I found a new blog in the process!