Tuesday, March 17, 2009

HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY!!






Not much going on here today. I've been watching the St. Patrick's Day festivities in Savannah since 5:00 this morning. All kinds of good things going on there....but I have the best seat in the house....on my couch! I watched Mass held at St. John the Baptist Catholic Church. It was a very nice ceremony. The parade is on now. The weather is cool right now & it is still overcast here & in Savannah. Luckily (the luck of the Irish you know) it is not raining.

So how are you celebrating St. Patty's Day?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy St. Patricks Day to you too!

Jen said...

We didnt really celebrate it...We did eat lunch on green plates and talk about the grass being green when we played outside earlier. Dinner tonight is navy bean and ham soup.....maybe i should turn their milk green...???

Anonymous said...

I watched many of our clients here at the Center have a short St. Patrick's day Parade here, complete with a float, two convertibles, local junior high school marching band, Police car and Fire Engine, with all throwing beads to waiting clients in wheel chairs. What a neat parade!

dot said...

It was just another day to me. I did call the Chamber of Commerce in Savannah to see how long the fountain water would be green but no one answered. I guess they were all celebrating!