Thursday, July 10, 2008

REFLECTIONS OF OUR 4TH OF JULY







Danny's parents always rent a place on the lake. We eat & boat & eat & tube & eat....and eat! This year we had fried fish, taters, cold slaw, fried squash, grilled hot dogs, homemade strawberry & vanilla ice cream, pound cake & blue berry cobbler.

We always have a good time with the family. The down fall this year was that Danny has been sick. He didn't get to enjoy it like everyone else.

My step-grand, Stormi, holding The Package.
Granddaddy (Great-grand) pushing The Package around on a foot stool.

4 comments:

Marci said...

Looks like she gets lots of attention and lovin'!!!

Jen said...

It looks like you had a blast.

dot said...

Stormy looks like Nick. Do you think so? I was going to ask on the phone if they were at the 4th of July dinner and I forgot. I'm glad they made it.

Andrea said...

The little package is growing up fast. I know you are all enjoying her. She looks so precious.