Wednesday, February 13, 2008

LOVE






A picture is worth a thousand words they say. In this case...yep! Folks all over the country are thinking about love this week. I think about it all the time. How I love my husband, my boys, my Little Package....the list goes on. I am blessed, BLESSED, BLESSED!!!! When I think about how blessed I am I go back to the center of it all....JESUS. I believe the Bible is true and because of that belief I know HE loves me more than I love my family & friends. I dont guess I'll know the depth of HIS love until I get to fall at HIS feet one day. As I watched the Little Package holding on to Danny's fingers yesterday I couldnt help but think of my relationship with GOD. I think I'm holding on to HIS finger but in reality......HE's got me. I'm in HIS lap, safe & secure. Happy Valentine's Day. Thank You all for the encouragment. GOD is good, HE is love....HE shows it to me by way of friends I have never even met before!


We love HIM because HE first loved us. 1 John 4:19

11 comments:

dot said...

Tina that is a beautiful post!
I wish you would show another picture of her face so I can see what she looks like now.

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Amen, Sister! Because He first loved us!

BTW, you live in God's country but He vacations at Thistle Cove Farm..haha.

www.thistlecovefarm.blogspot.com

Marci said...

Oh Tina, I loved this!!!!

Kelli said...

Great post, I love it!! I'm so glad you got to see the Little Package too!
Hugs,
Kelli

Lori said...

You are so right. A picture is worth a thousand words. I so love to hold and snuggle little ones.

Happy Valentines Day!

Come and check out my site when you get a chance.
I posted about some big changes going on in our lives right now.
I won't be able to post nor comment as much. But I will get around when I can.

Hugs, Lori

Lori said...

You are so right. A picture is worth a thousand words. I so love to hold and snuggle little ones.

Happy Valentines Day!

Come and check out my site when you get a chance.
I posted about some big changes going on in our lives right now.
I won't be able to post nor comment as much. But I will get around when I can.

Hugs, Lori

Andrea said...

What a beautiful post. We all need to stop in our fast paced lives and realize God is in control. Looks like HE really blessed you for you to have your little package right there with you. God still answers prayer. We just forget to ask sometimes.

Jen said...

Perfectly said dear friend....I'm so glad you got to visit with The Little Package......love is good but God is better....

Shari said...

What a sweet picture. I haven't had a little one like that in 5 years. It's a beautiful post about love.

Galla Creek said...

When my first child was born and I was in awe of my feeling for her...my own father explained how my Lord loved me 1000s of times more that the love I had for my child. His love is so great we can not even understand.

I am sorry about the break up of the little ones parents. Each little one needs two parents to make it in the world. Hopefully, they will both be there for the baby.

Krista said...

Thank you for reminding me of God's love. I needed it today.