Saturday, January 20, 2007

Well for the first time in- I- dont- know- when I have been able to get on-line for a length of time without getting kicked off!! This coming Wednesday I am getting satalite internet & I cant wait to boot this stinking dial-up!!!! I wish I could boot my phone company too...they are the real reason I have such poor connections to the internet. Our phone lines are pittiful out here in the country. Any-who...There has been lots going on around here but I'm afraid if I try & tell you I'll get kicked off the internet. LATE, but here is a picture of my Christmas tree. The spinner baits was my favorite. My husband told everyone that he couldn't go fishing until after the first of the year! A BIG FAT LIE!!! That wasn't 10% of his fishing stockpile! He has enough fishing tackle to supply the Army, Navy & Marines for a month & they would never have to use the same lure twice!! Bass Pro is in buisness because of my husband!!

6 comments:

dot said...

Cute idea but I wouldn't have know they were fishing lures unless you had told me and so I clicked on the picture and saw them.

Jen said...

How absolutely gorgeous.....

Marci said...

I too would never have known they were fishing lures if you had not said so.

Your house is gorgeous. Hope you get back on here soon.

Sister--Three said...

Tina Leigh...you probably would not want to be Old Sister's nurse. Erin said she was just visiting and bringing gifts and she caught hell from Patsy. teehee

I do hope she will be home soon, but Erin said she would have to go back for surgery. I guess scars block the intestines.

Tina Leigh said...

a

Wildflower Cabin said...

LOL! What fun reading this post! Your hubby and mind would have fun fishing together, I'm sure of that. :o)
Hugs!